Arbonne Fizz Sticks
They're the ultimate kickstarter and the perfect replacement for your morning coffee or sugary energy drinks. When you want to start the day with a pep in your step or pick yourself up from afternoon slump, stir in a fizz stick. These refreshing bubbly drinks work to temporarily help promote alertness and enhance cognitive performance and help boost energy.
A Beneficial B Vitamin Boost
- Temporarily helps promote alertness and enhance cognitive performance
- Helps promote endurance when you start to feel tired
- Two flavours, citrus and pomegranate
(plus other limited time releases like Blackberry)
- Dissolves quickly in water
- Contains antioxidants to help fight free radicals
- Low-calorie, and features natural flavours, cane sugar, and stevia
- Formulated without artificial flavours or colours
- Formulated without gluten
- Vegan and Kosher certified
3 Delicious Flavours
Enjoy Hot or Cold to Replace Coffee & Energy Drinks
ENJOY COLD: Add 1 stick pack to 250mls (8 oz.) of water and stir. Do not pour into a full water bottle as fizzing could cause an overflow. If necessary, remove several mls then add contents of stick pack. Allow powder to completely dissolve and enjoy. Once dissolved, add ice or refrigerate for a refreshing drink.
PS. They make a delicious mocktail with sparkling water,
lemon, lime, orange or mint on hot summer days!
MAKE MINE HOT HOT HOT (aka a #tizzy!): Place a Detox Herbal Tea bag in a mug with the contents of a citrus fizz stick. Slowly pour boiling water to fill, stopping to avoid fizz overflow. Stir and enjoy the hot morning motivation without the guilt.
PPS. The hot tizzy is also amazing with Cranberry tea and Blackberry Fizz! Trial your favourite flavours and let us know in the comments below.
Enjoy 2-3 times per day when you feel tired.
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
30 Stick Packs
KEY INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Guarana, green tea and panax ginseng support energy
- Taurine, an amino acid, supports energy
- Riboflavin helps metabolise carbohydrates, fats and proteins to provide energy
- Niacin helps support energy-yielding metabolism of macronutrients
Shop it online at arbonne.com,
contact your Arbonne Indpenedent Consultant
or CONTACT US to help you out.