I rewind and review the good, the bad, the ugly on the 20 books I read in 2018.
Business books, personal development books, biographies, spiritual reads
and a whole lot of female empowerment!
Watch the video for the full review and take your pick for the next
inspiring title on your wishlist to help you have your best year yet.
Grant Cardone, Oprah, Brendon Burchard, Gabby Bernstein & MORE!
1. What I Know For Sure by Oprah Winfrey
2. The Magic of Not Giving A F*k by Sarah Knight
3. The 10x Rule by Grant Cardone
4. Holifest by Noni Boon
5. Judgement Detox by Gabrielle Bernstein
6. The ONE Thing by Gary Keller
7. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis
8. Mastering Your Mean girl by Melissa Ambrosini
9. My Thoughts Exactly by Lily Allen
10. You Are A Badass At Making Money by Jen Sincero
11. Witch by Lisa Lister
12. Sweet Little Lies by Lauren Conrad
13. Motivation Manifesto by Brendon Burchard
14. The Fictional Woman by Tara Moss
15. Mach2 with Your Hair On Fire by Richard Bliss Brooke
16. Get Your Sh*t Together by Sarah Knight
17. Anything She Can Do I Can Do Better by Rachael Oakes-Ash
18. If You're Not First You're Last by Grant Cardone
19. This Will Only Hurt A Little by Busy Philipps
20. Year of Yes by Shonda Rhimes
What are you reading in 2019?
Let us know in the comments below...
And here's to your best year yet!
This website is owned and operated by Samantha Clark, an Arbonne Independent Consultant, and is not endorsed by Arbonne. Any opinions expressed on this website are made by and the responsibility of the Independent Consultant and should not be construed as a representation of the opinions of Arbonne. Arbonne makes no promises or guarantees that any Independent Consultant will be financially successful, as each Independent Consultant’s results are dependent on their own skill and effort. You should not rely on the results of other Arbonne Independent Consultants as an indication of what you should expect to earn. The annual typical earning statement is contained in the Arbonne Independent Consultant Compensation Summary (ICCS) available at iccs.arbonne.com.