Know someone in network marketing? Got a team of consultants yourself?
The best Christmas present you can get a network marketer is belief. And nothing says I believe in you better than a book they can devour and deposit into their daily disciplines…with ‘I believe in you’ written inside the cover.
I know, I’m a genius. You can thank me by actually doing it.
First win: you recognised their industry/existence/belief, and then you encouraged it with a support thing. The pages will whisper ‘you can do it’ and it will be in your sweet, sweet voice. That’s basically money in the bank that said friend will have you at the top of their Free Trip List.
*Insert network marketer scurrying to start such list*
I know, genius. (You know what to do).
So here’s my picks to get your pickings this Christmas:
PS. These are also great reads for anyone in
business or marketing. Enjoy x
1. Tribes: We Need You to Lead Us – Seth Godin
2. The Flip Flop CEO – Janine Finney, Lory Muirhead
3. Rock Your Network Marketing Business – Sarah Robbins
4. Rich Dad, Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! – Robert Kiosayki
5. On Fire: The 7 Choices to Ignite a Radically Inspired Life – John O’Leary
6. Developing the Leader Within You – John C Maxwell
7. The Slight Edge: Secret to a Successful Life – Jeff Olson
8. Go Pro: 7 Steps to Becoming a Network Marketing Professional – Eric Worre